Friday, April 17, 2009

Goodhue Lake Route, One More Time

It was about ten degrees warmer today than yesterday. My riding buddy Bruce and I were ready to go out at about 2 PM this afternoon, but work kept us busy until around 4:30. The wind had picked up a little since earlier in the day, but it was a warm breeze tonight. I went out in shorts and long sleeves this evening.

We had considered a number of other rides, but the Goodhue Lake Loop is just such a nice ride, I decided to do it again tonight. I wasn't sure I had the legs to do it two days in a row, but I thought it would be a good challenge. The adrenalin from the warm sunny day saw me through.

The warm weather is supposed to last through the weekend, so I am going to try and get a long ride in. Ingrid returns from Japan tomorrow night. I am anxious to hear all the details of her trip. Erik has a nature fair that he is taking some of the Tanglewood Nature Center animals to. It almost sounds like they are going to go on rides and eat cotton candy... Cindy has been working in the garden and will take advantage of the warm weather to do some more, I'm sure. It should be a very pleasant weekend.

1 comment:

Ken Koch said...

It's good to see someone getting all that exercise. Beside the finger workout on the keyboard or the occasional vibrating workout I get from my sanders in the workshop, I will live vicariously (yes I did have to spell check it) through your rides.
P.S. why does your weather station give the weather for Sonora?