Monday, May 4, 2009

Cool-Evening After-Work Climbing Loop

Couldn't find anyone interested in riding this evening, so I headed out by myself. Ran into a number of people on the way out, so didn't get started until 6 PM. It was overcast and cool (mid 60's when I started, 61 when I finished 1:43 later). The route was just over 28 miles with a vertical of about 1690 feet.

I started out going up the bucolic canyon I rode previously, but decided to turn down the hill and headed into Addison. There was a short stretch after Addison where I rode on a busy road, but then heading up Beeman Hollow I saw one car the whole way. I was hoping to get one more climb in, but the light was starting to fade, so I ended it pushing hard to make it worthwhile. Now I am tired, but a good kind of tired. Tomorrow is supposed to rain, so I am glad I got out tonight.

1 comment:

Oma/Marion said...

Glad you're biking again. At least someone is blogging. Blogging and biking, good combination