Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another Endorphin Injection, Riding Through the Countryside

I went on a new route this evening and I took along my new toy: a GPS receiver. It is very cool and actually keeps track of almost every little turn I make as I ride along. It also keeps track of my heart rate and will soon follow my cadence. I was quickly putting the mount for it on the bicycle before we left and got it on backwards! So, the whole time I was riding, it probably thought I was riding backwards. It was a great ride, even though for about 1.5 miles we had to get off our bikes and walk, due to the fact we had ridden onto a road that was being repaved.

It is getting late as I write this. Need to get to bed so I can go to work tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Oma/Marion said...

Glad to know that you won't get lost on your rides now. What did we do before we had all this "stuff"? Have fun!