Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Western Weather on an Eastern Lake

The weather today is just fantastic, clear blue, sunny skies with low humidity and comfortable temperatures. Today's weather reminds me of the weather we had when we lived out west. It seems to occur more regularly out west, so we are enjoying it here while we can.

Today I had the stitches removed from my surgery and was informed that the pathology tests indicated that there was not a clear margin on the perimeter of the incision. Meaning they found some nasty cells on the edge of the portion they removed, indicating they did not get the whole thing. So, they are going back in in two weeks to establish a clean margin.

I was pleasantly surprised with how quickly I recovered from the first surgery, so I am anticipating that I will do likewise with this follow-up.

No comments: